Lakeland Flying Tigers’ Six-Game Homestand
Posted on July 6th, 2012 by Rebecca Thompson
The Lakeland Flying Tigers have returned home for a six-game homestand that began Wednesday with a Fourth of July Celebration. Lakeland hosts the Clearwater Threshers July 4-6 and the Daytona Cubs July 7-9.
Tickets for all home games are available by calling the Flying Tigers at
(863) 686-8075. Box seats are $6 and reserved seats are $5 and seniors 55 and over and children 14 and under receive a $1.00 discount. Saturday tickets are an additional $1. Parking is FREE.
Friday, July 6 vs. Clearwater Threshers @ 7:11 p.m. (Gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
- 7-11 Friday’s Presented by 7-11 Socrum Loop
- Flying Tigers Baseball Card Giveaway Sponsored by Boring Business Systems.
The Flying Tigers will be giving away team baseball card sets to the first 500 paid fans.
Saturday, July 7 vs. Daytona Cubs @ 6:00 p.m. (Gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
- Fireworks Extravaganza following the game (weather permitting).
- Bright House Customer Appreciation Night
Bright House Networks will be inviting and recognizing customers as part of their annual night at Marchant Stadium. There will be special prize giveaways throughout the game.
Tattoo and balloon artists from Twisted Artz will be in the main concourse beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 8 vs. Daytona Cubs @ 1:00 p.m. (Gates open at 12:00 p.m.)
- Kids Day
-All kids 14 and under will receive free admission to the game.
– Kids can play catch on the field beginning at noon (weather permitting).
-Kids can also run the bases just like the Flying Tigers following the game (weather permitting).
-All fans will receive a voucher for a free sundae, compliments of Dairy Queen – North Lakeland.
Monday, July 9 vs. Daytona Cubs @ 6:30 p.m. (Gates open at 5:30 p.m.)
- Dollar Mondays – Fans pay only $1 for the items below:
-$1 hot dogs
-$1 small sodas